Email for bandsQuantcast

Monday, March 24, 2008

Prague Spring, 2008

Last week, I spent a few days in Prague on business. I got the opportunity to bring the family over as well, so I took it.

If you haven't been to Prague before, get ye there as quickly as possible. It's got wonderful architecture in the centre of the city - mindblowing, in fact. Mind you, where we were staying, everything was a bit Stalinist and run-down, working-class. But I got no sense of threat there.

The residents of Prague seem to be courteous, if not exactly friendly, but courteous is fine by me.

Herewith, some pics...

Regards,


djp


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting your pics of Prague DP. Hope I can get there some day. Architectural wonderland it is!

reincheque said...

You won't want to see Budejovica then...:-)

Regards,


djp