Email for bandsQuantcast

Thursday, May 01, 2008

My Top 10 iPod tracks - 01/05/2008

  1. (-) - Love It When You Call - The Feeling
  2. (-) - I Am Produced - Guided By Voices
  3. (-) - We're Through - The Hollies
  4. (-) - Snake Charmer (Live) - Jah Wobble & the Invaders of the Heart
  5. (-) - Grace - Jeff Buckley
  6. (-) - Mega Bottle Ride - Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros
  7. (-) - Isaachar Dub - King Tubby
  8. (-) - Wichita Lineman - Sammy Davis Jr.
  9. (-) - Pain & Spectacles - Stereolab
  10. (-) - No Way Of Knowing - A. Tent

OK, this is where I have a confession to make. This is actually the Top 10 for 21 April, since my iPod has been up in Dublin for the last week or so getting its plugs and points checked. On the assumption that the hard drive might be wiped in the process of maintenance, I backed up all the songs and took my Top 10 from the point of backup.

While the iPod has been in the A&E, I've been using my younger daughter's old iPod Shuffle to keep me musically mobile. For what it's worth (norra lo'...), here's the Top 10 tracks I've been listening to over the past week:-

  1. - Get On With Your Short Life - Brian Kennedy
  2. - Lady Double Dealer (Live) - Deep Purple
  3. - EMI - Sex Pistols
  4. - Luno - Bloc Party
  5. - Paper - Brometer
  6. - Burn (Live) - Deep Purple
  7. - Wrong Turnings - Gorky's Zygotic Mynci
  8. - Face Like Summer - Gorky's Zygotic Mynci
  9. - Beginning Is the End - The Hungry I
  10. - Friend, You've Got To Fall - Husker Du
I'm getting the iPod back tomorrow, so normal service will resume shortly.

Regards,


djp

No comments: